1. Press guide on your remote and scroll through our Pay-Per-View Channels to find a movie you would like to view. Pay-Per-View channels start at 501.)
2. A box will appear asking for your pin number.
– If you would like to continue watching the movie, enter your pin number in the box by using the number pad on your remote. Then scroll down to buty and click “OK” on your remote.
– If you do not want to purchase the movie, scroll down to cancel anc click “OK” on your remote.
4. If you decide to order the movie before the 3 minutes are up simply click the “OK” button on your remote. A box will appear on your TV screen. Enter your pin number in the box using the number pad on your remote. Then scroll down to buy and click “OK” on you remote. This will prevent the movie from stopping after the three minute preview and you will not miss any of the action.
1. First, you must lease a DVR set-top box from SurryTV to record a movie or event for later viewing. If you do not have a DVR set-top box and would like to upgrade please call customer service.
2. To pre-order a movie and record it for later viewing scroll to the movie in the guide and when highlighted click “OK” on your remote. A box will appear. Scroll down and click on Buy PPV.
3. You will be asked for your pin number. Enter your pin number in the box by using then number pad on your remote. Then scroll down to buy and click “OK” on your remote.
4. IMPORTANT: You must go back into the guide and scroll to the movie you just ordered. Click on the movie and scroll to record movie. Once record movie is highlighted, click “OK” on your remote. The movie will now be recorded. This can be confirmed by a small red dot that will appear on the guide next to the movie to be recorded. (*You must follow up with the record movie command. Otherwise, the movie will play and will not be recorded.)
1. If you order a Pay-Per-View that is scheduled to air at a future time and you decide you do not wish to watch the movie you can cancel it. Siimply scroll to the movie in the guide. Once highlighted click “OK” on your remote. A list will appear on your screen. Scroll down to cancel PPV purchase and click “OK” on your remote.
2. If you order a Pay-Per-View movie in real time you CANNOT cancel the purchase. Please make sure you are ready to watch.
(Please see the Parental Controls link under SurryTV Help Library for instructions on how to change your pin number. Your initial pin number is the last four digits or your phone number. We strongly recommend that you change your pin number as soon as possible after installation. You will be responsible for all Pay-Per-View movies ordered on your account.)